Groupable Passport holds your digital dues cards for parent groups/organizations that have opted-in to virtual dues cards.
How does Groupable Passport work?
Groupable Passport looks up member dues card status by organization, member number, and birthdate to verify the member's status in real-time.
All dues cards for a group will display for a member when they have multiple affiliations in a single group.
What happens if I have multiple affiliations in different jurisdictions or parent groups?
When more than one parent group accepts digital or virtual dues cards, you can add each group's dues cards to your Passport, and you can hold multiple dues cards just like other digital wallets.
What information is displayed on my digital dues card?
On the front:
- Member's full name
- Years of good standing
- Last Dues Year Paid and recorded in groupable|m2 by your local secretary
- Member Number
- Local name and/or number
- Local secretary name
On the back:
- Parent group attestation and/or signature
Tap on the card for:
- View back of the card
- QR code link for third-party verification
- Bar code for annual check-in
- Pay Dues Online Link
Why does my Dues Card display "No Dues Info"?
- Your membership is honorary (not liable for dues/card)
- Your local secretary is not using groupable|m2 to record dues receipts. Contact your parent group or local secretary for more information.
What happens when I'm a life member, perpetual member, or another member type who pays zero annual dues?
- Your dues card will display paid through the current calendar year. At the end of the calendar year in December, the year displayed will update to the upcoming year.
How do I prepare when there is no WiFi or cell coverage at our meetings?
- Preload your card in the app before heading to your meeting. Your dues card status will be preserved for 24 hours.
Where can I download Groupable Passport?
- Apple iOS App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/groupable-passport/id6444778278
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.groupable.passport&gl=US
- note: this app cannot be found in the desktop Apple App Store. Be sure to use the links above or search in your mobile App Store to find Groupable Passport.