Roles of lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary
When a member joins or reinstates in your local group mid-year, it requires you to set their member type and add any dues currently owed. To complete these two items, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Dues / Arrears screen
2. Click the Dues & Arrears Menu and select Bulk Edit Dues:
3. Click the None Member Type and select the member's Member Type. The Green Flash will indicate that the update has been saved.
4. Add any Dues Owed for the member on the applicable year.
5. When the member owed dues:
Return to the Dues / Arrears Screen:
Email and Print the individual's Dues Notice here:
(Envelope = email, Printer = print for postal mailing)
In future Dues Years, this member will be handled as part of your annual dues process. This is just a one-time process to bring the new or reinstated member aboard.