About Member Types
Setting Member Types accurately is essential to the Dues Management in groupable|m2. This will allow you to set and assign different Dues Rates to different groups of your local members.
For example, you may have a Regular Dues Rate, a Life Rate, a 50-Year Member Rate, a Hardship Rate, a Dual Rate, etc. All obligatory Dues and Assessments should be included in this rate. It is common for this rate to change on a regular basis, so Member Types and rates must be reviewed prior to setting up a new dues year.
To manage your member types, select Dues / Arrears in the menu.
You'll see Member Types on the right side of the Dues / Arrears screen:
Use this Member Types Table to
- Add a new member type and dues rate
- Delete unused member types
- Change an existing member type name and dues rate
- View list of members by member type (click the # Count to view all Members assigned to each Member Type)
- Recalculate dues owed for your current members and dues rate
Setting a Member Type Requires
- Member Type Name
- Total amount of annual dues, including per capita, any annual assessment, or any other fees.