New groupable|m2 COE instructions to come.
This screen is reached by clicking the Officers Menu from the Info/Officers screen.
This feature is open to anyone logged into groupable|m2 in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary. If you are Assistant Secretary, you may not be able to add a certificate of election in your jurisdiction.
This screen details a certificate of election. If you are entering a new certificate of election, fill in the appropriate fields and click 'submit'.
- Lodge - the lodge in question. For historical certificates, ancestor lodges may be selected.
- Date - The date the election took place in MM/DD/YYYY format. MM/DD/YY will not be accepted.
- Year - The year the election took place in YYYY format.
- Officers - These people must be members of the lodge (except the Tiler) and be a Master Mason in Good Standing. Each officers must be a different person.
- Master - The GL Number of the new Master.
- Senior Warden - The GL Number of the new Senior Warden.
- Junior Warden - The GL Number of the new Junior Warden.
- Treasurer - The GL Number of the new Treasurer.
- Secretary - The GL Number of the new Secretary.
- Senior Deacon - The GL Number of the new Senior Deacon.
- Junior Deacon - The GL Number of the new Junior Deacon.
- Tiler - The GL Number of the new Tiler.
- Trustee(s) - The GL Number and years of service (in YYYY format) -- three are required
Clicking the submit button will queue the Certificate for Approval or Rejection by Grand Lodge.
Rejected Certificates can be deleted. Approved Certificates can not be deleted.
- Use add historical instead of add if you wish to add a prior year's election list of officers, and do not wish to change the list of officers.
- Use special election if you are changing an officer or officers mid-year.