Email Deliverability in groupable:m2/MORI Classic and Our Lodge Page
Moriapp and OurLodgePage email service:
We have a 97.97% deliverability rate. Our 0.02% Bounce rate and 0.03% Spam Reports rate are incredibly low. Overall, our Email Send Reputation is 98% as of February 2021.
1. If you are not receiving emails:
- If you cannot find our email addresses in your inbox, make sure that you safelist our emails:
If you have ever clicked the "spam" button on any email sent by your jurisdiction, our services will not email you again after a receiver has clicked the "spam" button. (we follow anti-spam regulations and will not email someone again after they've marked an email as spam)
- If you think you may have mistakingly reported an email sent through firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org as spam, please email us, and we will remove the spam block from your email.
Deliverable = received by the email provider, whether they send it to the email inbox.
Undeliverable = email provider bounces it back and notifies us.
A blocked email is Deliverable but never sent to the intended email address. The email provider has somehow blocked it from completing its path without transparency. This is much more difficult because the email provider is not communicating this blocklisting to the sender.
Delivered but not found in inbox = these emails are delivered but found in spam, trash, or another blocked list. The member must resolve this by adding email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com emails to their contact or safe lists, and look for the emails and tell their email provider that these are NOT SPAM.
Each email provider has different instructions on how to safelist an email. Please take a look at the instructions above for details for other email services.
- We have a known issue with some Comcast emails (emails are deliverable but not being received - Comcast is blocking them from reaching their email boxes).
- Please notify Comcast that you wish to receive these emails and be sure to add them to your safelist emails.
- Known issue with Gmail marking your valid emails and the valid headers as "email address does not exist" or "email missing From header." Gmail has not provided any fix.