Groupable|m2 has two types of Local User Accounts: Read-Only and Read-Write.
Local Read-Only Users generally include the following:
- some or all elected officers
- additional local users added by the Local Secretary or Parent Group
Local Read-Only Accounts Provide:
- view-only access to local membership and local financials
- edit of member contact information
Local Read-Write Users generally include the following:
- acting secretary
- assistant secretary
Local Read-Write Accounts Provide:
- edit of member and financial data
Secretary Read-Write Accounts Additionally Allow:
- perform administrative tasks and filings to Parent Body (usually only accessible to secretary, per Parent Body regulations/code)
- your Parent Body has its own rules around access to groupable|m2.