Instructions to Set Up AutoPay for Your Local Group
When you have reviewed how AutoPay works, follow these instructions to start using AutoPay:
1. Send an "enable BETA AutoPay" email to email@example.com or contact your Parent Group to request BETA AutoPay
In order to enable AutoPay, someone will confirm that you understand the Terms and have met the requirements to start using AutoPay.
- Active WePay Merchant Account
- Successfully processed at least one payment,
- Verified groupable|payments - at least one successful withdrawal from WePay Merchant Account into your local group's bank account
- Accurate Receivables in groupable|m2
- Select an installment Billing Date
- NO IMPENDING MERGER (no merger in the next 6-12 mo)
2. Once BETA AutoPay is enabled, click Get Started:
3. This screen will load your Existing Dues Owed (Receivables) for Verification:
When you have verified these Receivables, click Looks Good!
4. Once you've verified Receivables, Select Billing Day:
Days available: 1-28, Pick For Me:
5. Review Terms:
Terms are available to print. When you are ready to set up AutoPay, click I Agree.
6. Manage AutoPay:
Once you've completed setup, you can always Manage your AutoPay: