In m2, click the blue pencil to the right of "Current Offices" tab on the member screen.
This feature is open to anyone logged into groupable|m2 in any of the following roles: grandLodgeReadWrite, lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
To add an office held record, make your desired changes and click add.
Adding an Office Held DOES NOT add this office to the Lodge Info > Officers List. The only way to add a member to the list of officers is to submit a CoE (Certificate of Election) to your Grand Lodge/Parent Organization. Once the Parent Organization has approved the CoE, the officer changes will immediately go into effect.
- Office - select the office, or enter the office under 'Other' to the right
- Lodge - select the lodge, or enter the lodge under 'Other' to the right
- District - select the district, or enter the district under 'Other' to the right
- Jurisdiction - select the jurisdiction, local lodges/chapters only
- From (year) - the 4-digit year that they started
- To (year) - the 4-digit year that they started
- Comments - any additional notes about the office
- Remove - yes or no -- removes the record