To reach the find member screen, go to Members > Search in the menu.
This screen is accessible to everyone logged in, though some are limited as to who they can search for.
To find a member, fill in one of more of the following fields, all of which are additive filters.
- Last Name
- First, Middle Name
- Member Number
- Zip Code
- Distance in miles
- Birth Date
- Suspended (UMC)
- History - during each session that you use groupable|m2, a list of past visited members will be displayed each time you visit the Find Member screen.
- Search - executes the search causing the results to appear on the right side. More results will appear as you scroll until "end of results" appears.
- Result Options -
- Member Name - clicking on the member name will take you to the member.
- Lodge Name - clicking on the lodge name will take you to the lodge.
- View - takes you to the member screen.
- Label - generates a PDF of a single label addressed to the member.
- Envelope - generates a PDF of a single envelope addressed to the member.
- Profile - generates a PDF of the member's profile.
- When searching by last name, the values given must be at the beginning of the name.
- When searching by middle name, separate it from the first with a comma
- When searching by Lodge, you must select the lodge from the offered choices that appear as you type the name/number in the field.
- When searching by birth date, enter as much or as little as you know.
- The buffer option adds the search results to the mail room buffer to be output as labels.