To add a member event like "deceased", "raised", "demit/dimit", "NPD", click the green PLUS sign in the top right corner of the Timeline section. This is found in the bottom right side of the Member Screen (see screenshot below):
MORI Classic: The Edit Events screen can be accessed from the "events" tab of the Edit Member screen.
This feature is open to anyone logged into groupable|m2 in any of the following roles: grandLodgeReadWrite, lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
To edit a member's events, make your desired changes and click edit.
- Event Description - the last generated description for this event
- Date - the date the event occurred
- Lodge (Chartered-Merged) - the lodge the person affiliated with. The entries list the name/number of the lodge, the date it was chartered and the date it merged. Lodges that are ancestors of lodges the member has an affiliation with are also listed.
- Delete - yes or no, if allowed
- AR Year - the Annual Return on which this event should appear
- Force AR - yes or no, force the AR year on the event to the date of the event - generally this is not recommended as it can alter your End of Year numbers and cause a variance for your annual return.
- Deleting events will not alter a member's status
- Deleting degree events for a member will revert the member through the degrees
- Forcing the AR year for an event can cause a variance on the current annual return
- Affiliations, in groupable|m2, are not events so they do not appear on this screen. Consult the Affiliations screen for more information
A Secretary can remove an incorrect deceased event by "restoring" the member on today's date.