From the Member Record, click the pencil to the right of "Current Offices" tab on the member screen.
This feature is open to anyone logged into groupable|m2 in any of the following roles: grandLodgeReadWrite, lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
To edit an office held record, make your desired changes and click edit.
- Office - select the office, or enter the office under 'Other' to the right
- Lodge - select the lodge, or enter the lodge under 'Other' to the right
- District - select the district, or enter the district under 'Other' to the right
- Jurisdiction - select the jurisdiction, or enter the jurisdiction under 'Other' to the right
- From (year) - the 4-digit year that they started
- To (year) - the 4-digit year that they started
- Comments - any additional notes about the office
- Remove - yes or no -- removes the record
- If the jurisdiction is not listed, it may not be recognized by your Parent Organization and therefore the office might not be either.
- Editing Office Held does not make changes to the Certificate of Election that is pending approval or approved by the Parent Organization. Instructions to change the List of Officers.