Add Your Admin Team (when they're also Members)
Designed for a seamless one-account per user login experience, add Admin and Assistant Roles to any members who have Administrative or Assistant responsibilities.
From the Main Overview screen select Officers:
Select the Office (+) symbol, which will load the pop-up add officer:
Enter applicable information, being sure to select Ballot "no" and then "Save."
The next time the Member reloads a screen in groupable|m2, they'll be able to change to this new Read-Only or Read-Write Role under their Account Menu when they click their name in the upper right corner of the screen:
When the member does not already have a user account, go to their Member Record and scroll down to User Account Table on the bottom left. Click Invite user to create account.
If they have an account and need to reset their password, click Send Password Reset:
Any of the following types of records can be added as a Read-Write Database Admin or Read-Only Database Assistant: full member, candidate, contact, donor, subscription.
When the Admin is Not a Member
Use an Administrative-User Account from the Admin > Manage Users on the Navigation Menu when your Parent Group needs to add an Administrative Read-Write or Read-Only account for someone who is not already a member of your Group:
Use this Admin method only when needing to
- add an account with backing "Admin" access (for special permissions), or
- when adding a user who does not have any type of member record (full member, candidate, contact, donor, subscription).
1. Search for an existing User Account for this person or organization.
2. Add a new User Account as needed:
Fill in the required fields:
- Password (TEMPORARY!)
- Password Confirmation (enter the TEMPORARY password a second time, remember that it is case sensitive!)
- Click the Create Site user button
After creating the Site user, you'll be brought to the User Account screen, where you'll need to add the specific permissions for this Site User:
Review the Site User Account and Permissions.
Provide the username and *temporary* password to the individual.
Instruct them to log in and then immediately change their password to a secure password.