What is included in your OLP News Feed?
The News Feed displays the News Posts from:
- Your local or locals to which you're an active or honorary member
- Your fellow local members' individual posts
- Posts made by your District Page or Pages (but not the posts from the individual locals in the district)
- Your Parent Group Page posts
- And any other FAVORITED Districts or Locals News Posts.
If a Local or District post is VisibleNews Post Access Levels/Visibility:
Public - allows anyone who visits your OLP public webpage to see this post.
Logged In - allows anyone who is logged in with their OLP user account in any jurisdiction/lodge/club to view this post on the OLP public webpage or the Local Page in the Member Portal/OLP App.
Members Only - allows only members of your local, district, or group to see this post on the OLP public webpage, Member Portal, or the OLP App.
I'd like to see the News Posts from another Local or District, how can I get these included in my News Feed?
Manage Favorites from the local group's page in the Member Portal or OLP App!