Use the Certificates of Election screen to manage your New, Approved, Partially Installed, Recently Installed, and Recently Rejected Certificates of Elections.
On each screen we display the following columns:
- Submitted Date (date the Certificate was entered into groupable|m2)
- Election Date (date the election took place)
- Local (name and number)
- Installation Date (date of the election)
- Historical (yes or no)
- Special (yes or no)
- Reports - Status Report, Year Report
Click on the name of the Local to view and manage the Certificate.
The Certificate of Election has a hamburger menu for management.
When the COE is New, you can perform the following actions:
- Approve (will Install when the Installation Date is in the past)
- Reject (will archive but make the COE uneditable. Secretary will need to submit a new COE)
- Install Now (will Approve and Install on TODAY'S date)
- Edit (Change any aspects of the existing COE)
- Delete (Delete from the database)
When the COE has been Approved, you can perform the following actions:
- Unapprove (Revert to Unapproved/New)
- Install Now (Install on TODAY'S date)
- Delete (Delete certificate forever)
When a COE is Installed, no action is available:
When a COE is Rejected, the following actions are available:
- Unreject (Revert to New status)
- Delete (Remove the record permanently from the database)
Viewing the Certificates of Election by Local is also available on each local Reports page. In this location, you can also download a PDF if required.